Rhonda Allison Makeup Remover
Effectively and gently remove makeup with Rhonda Allison Makeup Remover. Botanical extracts in this gentle formula combat free radicals, providing excellent pro-youth benefits while easily removing even stubborn waterproof makeup. Rhonda Allison Makeup Remover is a more natural choice than heavy chemical make-up removers that are widely available today. The gentle formula will not deplete or irritate the skin or eyes, and is good for even very sensitive skin. Age reducing, tissue plumping actives will leave your complexion refreshed and soothed.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Sizes | 7.5 ml, 50 ml
Pour a small amount of Makeup Remover onto a gauze or cotton pad and carefully cleanse the area around the eyes or anywhere makeup is present. Gently rinse with tepid water and blot skin dry.
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE – Contains a high ability to absorb water and is often substituted for human eye tear-film
- CAMELLIA OLEIFERA (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT – With one of the most formidable antioxidants discovered to date; provides anti-inflammatory benefits, inhibits collagenase and is loaded with other valuable nutrients such as vitamins E and C, carotenoids, minerals and oil
- CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT – Commonly used to relieve inflammatory skin conditions and calm sensitive skin; rich in B vitamins, provides antibacterial support and can be used to soothe, moisturize and inhibit the growth of bacteria
- VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT – Rich in anthocyanosides, chemicals that naturally support good circulation in the small capillaries around the eyes to reduce bruises and dark circles; provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, contains high levels of fatty acids, and contributes regenerating and nourishing properties
- SODUIM HYALURONATE (L) – Plumps, lubricates, prevents trans-epidermal water loss (TWL) and moisturizes the skin
- BETA-GLUCAN (D) – A powerful immune stimulator, supporting macrophages in the immune system, protects and moisturizes, promotes healing through cell turnover, stimulates collagen synthesis and provides antioxidant support