FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49
Deal of the Day
Shop by Brand
Dr. R. A. Eckstein BioKosmetik
M2 Skin Care
See All Product Types
Make Up Kits
Stage and Theatrical Make-up
Make Up Applicators
Mouse over slide to pause
Sign up here
+1 This page on Google
Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Dermo-Cleansing Fluid
Formulated to respect the sensitivity of redness-prone skin by soothing and calming the skin as it gently cleanses and removes impurities. Key ingredients work synergistically to provide comfort and improve overall vein health.
Size: 10.14 oz
List Price: $28.00
Quantity in Stock:6
Avene Antirougeurs Dermo-Cleansing Fluid helps improve the overall healthy look of veins. Minimize the apperance of redness and heat sensations while gently and effectively cleansing your skin. Dermo-Cleansing Fluid has a smooth, milky texture that prevents skin tightness and is pleasant to use. This product is useful for:
Intermittent redness (Flushes)
Persistent redness (Rosacea)
Dialated, enlarged blood vessels
Bumps or pimples
Burning, stinging, and flushing.
• Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad or with your fingertips,
• Gently massaging in a circular motion.
• Rinse with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water; it will complement the soothing effect of the Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Dermo-Cleansing Fluid.
• Pat dry.
• Avène Thermal Spring Water (88%) - Soothes, softens, calms and cools
• Dextran sulfate (0.1%) - Reduces inflammation
• Ruscus extract (0.1%) - Improves vein health
• Hesperidin methyl chalcone (0.05%) - Strengthens blood vessel walls
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cleansing Lotion
Avene Cold Cream Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel
Avene Skin Recovery Cream
Avene Retrinal H.A.F. Firming Gel
Avene Cicalfate Post-Procedure Skin Recovery Emuls
Avene Redness Relief Soothing Cream SPF25
Avene for Men Shaving Gel
Avene for Men Shaving Foam 200ml
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Shipping & Returns
Terms & Conditions
Questions? Call Us!
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm CST